The Beverage Alcohol Trends That Shaped Buyer Behavior in 2022
This year's report dives into everything from the explosive growth of ready-to-drink (RTD) to the impact of viral trends on social media. We also look at the evolution of the beverage alcohol ecommerce as a whole, and how all of these trends collectively influence how on- and off-premise buyers manage inventory and order wholesale alcohol for their businesses. Here's a glance at what's included in the Provi Pulse Report.
What's in the report
- Trending Up — Sales across RTD Canned Cocktails Accelerate
- Consumers Want More Premium Products — Why Premiumization Continues Its March Across Beverage Alcohol
- Going Viral — How On- and Off-Premise Buying Behavior is Shaped by Pop Culture
- Click to Add to Cart — Beverage Alcohol Technology Evolves
- On The Rise — How Conscious Consumption is Driven by Sustainability, Minority-Owned and No- and Low-ABV